Saturday 28 August 2010

The Stampman challenge #4 - Musical

Its a MUSICAL challenge over at The Stampman this fortnight and I've gone for a clean and simple design using Aspects of Design Classical Instruments. I made the background using starburst stains from the victorian bouquet set then stamped and embossed in moonglow midnight teal. I've then used an aqua brush filled with a diluted bleach mix and taken off the background colour. I've used a corner adourner for the mount and some gorgeous holographic silver paper I got off the shelf in The Stampman shop. Nice and easy one today!



Hope you can come join us for the challenge, thanks for stopping by! :)

Also entering into..



Totally Papercrafts - Clean & Simple

Rainbow Lady - Sparkle & Shine (Its starburst stains!)



14 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely, Vix. My favourite colours and I love the bleach effect - one of my favourites.

Joey said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous adore the teal colour, thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.x

Dana C (KyStamper) said...

Lovely, Vix - great colors !!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love everything about it. And I've never done the bleach thing so may just have to give it a go now xx

PixieHouse Creations said...

ohhh sooo stunning, i love this card and the colour teal is the perfect colour
Wendy xx

Jane said...

Vix your cards are always so original and this is beautiful XX

Eiglas said...

Gorgeous ! Jusyt love the image and what you've done with it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Sue said...

Hi Vix
gorgeous card, lovely image, luv all the swirls, beautiful colour,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Dotpat said...

I love the colours Vix, fab as always.
Congrats on getting published too fab article in Craft stamper

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and must try the bleaching!
Sarah x

Neet said...

Gorgeous - the colours are fabulous and I love the bleaching you have done.
Congrats on your article in CS - which I still have not seen but I know it will be brilliant.

Lavender Rose said...

This is beautiful and ethereal, love the bleached background.

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely sparkly Starburst stains, love the colours and I have these stamps too. Great card. thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Kim x said...

Hi Stalker, just opened my Craft Stamper and seen your article it looks brill.
Well done you
Love and hugs
Kimx