Saturday 28 August 2010

Pete & Claire's Wedding Card


Made this one for a local couple who recently got married using a Pollycraft image of Cuthbert & Kiki whch is sooooo cute!
I know Claire's flowers were red and she had a tiara on with a white dress so I went with that. I've coloured with promarkers and added the tiara using teeny nail gems, the brides flowers are red sticky gems and the dress is glamour dust. Papers were from shabby princess one of the valentines packs and I've used ribbon roses and buttons as the stoppers. I made the stick pin with a heart charm, heart bead and 2 6mm swarovski crystal AB beads. The 3 large flowers are from hobbycraft, one is a red rose and the other 2 I cant remember the name but they have beady thingies poking out of them! Gave the card a spray or two of pearl glimmer mist to finish.



Entering into...

Polka Doodles - Colouring challenge

Pollycraft - Recipe (3 papers, 2 buttons, one charm)

A Spoonful of Sugar - Recipe (3 flowers, 2 buttons, one ribbon)

Papertake - Recipe (3-2-1)

I love Promarkers - Charming

Incy Wincy - Buttons & Bows (Ribbon is tied in a bow with a rose stuck on it)







14 comments:

Emma said...

Oh wow such a beautiful card, gorgeous papers and details.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com

Joey said...

Hiya

your card is gorgeous, beautiful colourwork I love the touch of shimmer, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Karen said...

Hi Vix
This is gorgeous and such a cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tine said...

They are cute bears aren't they and you have coloured them in beautifully. Love how you have tried to co-ordinate the reds to her outfit on the day - I do that too. LOL. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Tracy said...

stunning card love the colour combo you have used and the fabulous design. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft, Tracy x

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Vicky, its gorgeous. Just luuurrrvvvee how you've coloured in the image. Hope you have a fabby weekend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Jane said...

Another fabberooney card!!

WeirdCat said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, cute too,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Lorraine said...

This is great, Vix. I love all the little details. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) , very cute image and ther papers and colours you used are lovely :-) I am surre the happy couple will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww... so cute and sweet and a lovely card :o) Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Julie said...

A beautiful card Vix. Lovely to have you join us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Wishcraft said...

Love this image, I haven't managed to use it yet. Such a gorgeous card - love your shimmery details :o) Lisa x

thread-bare said...

Brilliant card & I love all the sparkle on the dress. Thanks for stopping by & joining in with us at Incy Wincy Designs xx Clare x