First up is the Cherry on Top award given to me by both Vicky at Kips Cards and Lorraine at Lorraine's place - thank you girls!
1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Post it with pride on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself. Eeek!!!!!!
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 other people for the award
OK 3 things....
3. I'm not very good at this!
A picture I love...
5 other people...
1. Corry - She makes me chuckle with her phrases and pechant for saying girlfriend
2. Lin - She just makes me laugh because she just her
3. Judie - Stark raving bonkers and such a fabulous person
4. Tracy - When I grow up I want to make cards like Tracy
Next up the Beautiful blogger award from Judie. Thank You petal x
I have to tell you 7 facts about me and pass onto 7 people so here's the confession bit...
1. I find awards difficult because a few years ago I was diagnosed as having Aspergers. Not a lot of people know that until now because I have largely ignored it wanting to be treated as 'normal' which in the main part I am however it does have an impact and things like awards usually cause stress as to who to pass them onto so if I haven't passed it onto to you this time I apologise and its not because you're not loved :) I'll probably obsess over that for the next 5 years lol!
2. There now thats out of the way I have to think of another 6 things.... Ahh yes I have a thing for lists (its a family trait) I have a list for everything on my blackberry for example in my notes folder I have a list for challenges this week, a list of artists I like, my finances for this month, lottery numbers, my stamp list, there are about 30 lists in there.
3. I love fairies (no really, I'd never have guessed!) I prefer fairies with a bit of an edge - bad fairies :D
4. I have a very camp taste in music and every time I hoover I have I want to break free in my head.
5. I loathe Thomas the tank engine because of an ex's 3 year old nephew constantly throwing humdingers because he wanted the video on all day. Thomas thomas I waaaaaaaaaaaant thomas aaaaargh!
6. I don't watch TV except CSI and NCIS sometimes. The last time I saw eastenders stacey had just been found out having an affair with bradleys dad (was an xmas episode some time ago!)
7. I love parma violets :)
Right 7 peeps...