Saturday 27 February 2010

Nice and Simples

OH requested a card for his friends wife who likes dancing. Showed him several of my fairy type stamps but he doesnt think she's really into them (humph!) so had a rummage through my digis and he found this one by Mo Manning. Mo has a very simple sketch this week as her challenge, as with sketches you can dress them up or down, I chose to leave it simple, added some word art around and coloured with promarkers (Cool aqua, duck egg and sky blue are the dominant)
As I was keeping things simple I decided to decorate the inside just to jazz it up a bit, I'm still getting to grips with the sewing machine but getting there, plus there are always strategic flowers you can place ;)
Entering for

4 comments:

Glennis F said...

Lovely card - I'm sure she will like it (I would)

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute. You did a terrific job on this sketch..Thanks so much for joining us this week at MO's.

Elaine L. said...

Great card....and you even finished the inside! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

shulsart said...

Very cute card, I love how you kept it simple so the images shines. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog.