Monday 8 February 2010

Love is in the air

Aren't these the cutest!! They are a new digiz release from Dewdrop Craftz by the artist Tasha. This one is called Dearly Bee-Loved. I was thinking along the lines of these were an older couple so I coloured them more of a grey rather than black, gave the lady some grey hair too :D

I chose the red as it reminded me of a new year pic of me & my OH and we were in red, probably why I saw this digi as an older couple too lol!

Its coloured with promarkers and I painted the lady Bee's veil and skirt with shimmerz pixie dust and the wings I painted in shimmerz angel wings. The black stripy cardstock is all glittery to go with the theme of a valentines night out. I did the sky with brilliance blue ink on some cut and dry foam swiping from side to side and pressing harder in areas to make the streaks


I'm entering this for


Passion for Promarkers - All creatures great and small


Stampin' for the weekend - Valentines themed


Pile it on - To the one you love


Papertake - Love actually


Stamp Something - Love Somethings


Bee Crafty - Romance


Dare U digi - Hearts/Valentines

10 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and such an adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Wiccababe said...

lovely card
thanks for joining us at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

cockney blonde said...

Lovely Vix. Cute image, x

Mummylade said...

What a lovely image. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck.

Juls said...

so so cute!!! Just Love it!!

Andrea M said...

So super cute! Great coloring job :) Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Sandie said...

What an adorable image! Love it!!

Thanks for joining us on Stampin for the Weekend and Stamp Something this week :)

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous and such a great image! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

crafty amy said...

They are super cute :D I will have to check out the store. I love the papers you have used too they really show them off well.
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Bee said...

Excellent card and great use of colour. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)