Monday 28 April 2008

My 1st minibook

Well I finally did one! I've wanted to make a mini book for ages and thought I'd do this for OH's mom who lives in Bali. She hasn't met Eefie yet so this will keep her up to date with progress right from the 1st scan. I'm not showing the actual pages on here coz she sometimes looks in but this is volume 1 and covers from the first scans up to about 6 months. Its done on 6x6 and some pages are single, some are double LO's.

I've now started one for Molly Moo which I'm going to love coz its PINK :D






Thought I'd also post this little slideshow. Eefie has always hated "baby food" and as soon as he knew about finger foods then forget spoon feeding him, he doesnt want to know. Still I persist and try him every now and then with a nice jar of baby food, here's the reaction lol!





4 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous, I luv the acetate card...
Apologies for not visiting my blog sisters, been manic my end....

Annapurna said...

Great idea. I will have to do one for my sister, who always keeps asking me for my DD's pictures. Waited for the slide show but it never came up. Still loading ;-)

Claire aka Feline said...

What a gorgeous sequence of photos of Ethan, such a cutie...Molly's got a lot to live up to lol.

Tagged you hun :) xxx

craftyrachel said...

He is adorable! I especially like the last picture of him. Cute!