Wednesday 7 May 2008

Scrapbook LO's

I finally scrapped my fav photo! This is a monotone layout except the swirls and letters are holographic silver and the 3 brads are iridescent. Its also got silver eyelets running down the scallops on the right hand side Its a lot brighter in the flesh, I cant for the life of me get a good photo. I stamped all round the edge of it, it reads "Father and son walk together in harmony, the moment captured forever, fond memories. A magical scene of a unique bond of love and wonder. Bruce and Ethan Kennedy, Lake Bala, March 08"



This layout is one I've done for this weeks challenge on UK Scrappers. Its our teams challenge (Blooming Pages) It was to use a photo of yourself at any stage, use a colour or bloom from our team logo, use seen journalling and use ribbons. The word cherished was traced and cut out of DCWV pocket full of posies paper, various brands of flowers (the more the merrier!) and the photo is a recent one of me and Ethan (with Molly Moo bump) on holiday.




















1 comment:

Annapurna said...

Very nice! Especially love the monotone one.