Thursday 31 July 2008

More Magnolias :-)

I've not been able to make much since Moonbeams was born, not because of her but because of Eefie! Sounds daft but I cant work when I finally manage to get them to sleep as the fuse in my lamp has blown and i keep forgetting to get some and fix it and cant root round in the garage that time of night when i remember! I must must must remember to fix lamp lol!


Also need to go the village and pick up my photo printer ink for Molly's thank you cards, they're ready but just need photos to put on them!



Anyhow, this is one I made for Michelle's birthday who is a chums 4 mums co-ordinator from Crewe. She has rescued horses so I thought she might like it :) Background is moonglow shadow ink (the purple one!) Bronte the horse was painted in distress inks.





This is one I made for my nan's birthday. Its my usual shadow inks and starburst stains only this time I stamped Tilda onto paper matching the background, cut out the top and trousers and glued them on.

This one a bit out of focus sorry, was a rush job! DD came home with this grey piece of card with some ribbon and wooden flowers superglued on and asked if I could do anything with it as it was their english teacher retiring. The kids had written happy retirment..... ummm not good for an english teacher lol! She then told me she needed it for the morning! Was up till 2am working on it for her but did it!




2 comments:

Loopy said...

WOW Not bad for some one as run off their feet as you hon, stop by my blog at some point I have an award I would like to give you, if it's not there keep checking as I have loads on this week and am not getting time to do my blog.

Jami said...

Great cards! I love the 2nd one with the horse behind the fence. super cute.