Friday 12 March 2010

Altered Anya

Over at Quixotic this week they want to see an Altered Anya (or friend!) I havent had my Anyas out for aaaaaaages! The challenge is to alter Anya in some way so she's had a haircut :)
I followed the sketch from I love Promarkers who also want to see some embossing.
I couldnt find anything that fitted the background for anya so decided to draw a city scape with her walking away laden down with shopping. I've added little windows to the buildings with a sakura stardust pen. All coloured with promarkers.

The embossing is cuttlebug divine swirls swiped with versamagic sea breeze and the ribbon is a strip wraped round and I knotted 2 extra bows on.

Entering this into...

Quixotic challenge - Altered Anya

I Love Promarkers - Sketch & use embossing

15 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the colours!
Clairexx

Lisa Jane said...

Great altering! I love the scene you have greated and the colours are great
Lisa ;)

Sarah Anderson said...

She's great Vix, love the colours :)

cockney blonde said...

Beautiful card Vix, love the colours, x

Karen said...

Really lovely, clever to create your own little scene and the colours are great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Teresa said...

Hello Vix what a sweet card I love the colours you have used.
Teresa xx

Amanda said...

She's sure done some shopping! Great card!
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love the image :D

Dotpat said...

Why is it Vix when you put all those different papers together they look great, If I did that it would just look a mess.
Fab card

WeirdCat said...

Fantastic card, great colours, everything goes so well together,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers,
Ruth x

Michon said...

WOW!! I love your take on this challenge! Awesome! :)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fab hair! Lovely. Thanks for joining the Altered Anya Quixotic Paperie Challenge. Kim

Dotpat said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Vix.
You can do your own deco pages when you want really, when we sent the books out we made our books and did our pages bsfor it went on it's travels, so I still do that normally, as I think it is much easier when you get your last set of pages and you put them in then you are done

Anonymous said...

Just seen this Vix, I think it's just fab!!!
I love how you altered her

Vicky

Unknown said...

Love how you've altered her Vix! Really original and love the scene you've created too! Lovely pretty blues:) Thanks for joining our Altered Anya challenge at Quixotic! Hugs, Rowena