Friday 2 July 2010

The Stampman ATC Swap Blog - OPEN!

And the theme is WINGS!

The Stampman have launched a brand new ATC swap blog you'll find HERE

You can post your entries on the blog and then send them in to physically swap them with other players - how fab! The details of how to enter can be found on the blog so pop over for a looksie! You never know you might even get one of the DT cards back from your swap! I'd like them all but cannae have em!

For this swap I have made a landscape gatefold ATC. I love portrait gatefolds so this is a first for me! I've stamped onto Claudine Hellmuth sticky back canvas and coloured the ATC using starburst stains. I coloured the centre of the heart with rambling rose pink starburst stains then used a paintbrush and bleach to remove colour leaving just a band over on the right. The front and inside panels are also starburst stains and I used a cuttlebug folder (divine swirls) and the tiniest labels 4 nestabilities for the little button on the front.

The stamps are all from the Aspects of Design Artistic Elements sheet.

All materials are available at The Stampman.









I'd lke to enter this into...

Gingersnap Creations (Chestnut theme) - Wings (3rd entry, everything I make seems to have wings lol!)

The Glitterbabes Challenge - Sparkly! Starburst Stains are very sparkly :D

7 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely beautiful!!! and definitely sparkly! thank you so much for joining in glitterbabe's challenge!~

Tammy Miller said...

What a great Card, Thanks for playing with us at Glitterbabes Challenge!

Gina said...

Oh! Wow! Fabulous! Thank you for taking part in this weeks Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

Vicki said...

Very stunning. Love this design and your colors. Thanks for joining us at Glittebabe's Challenge this week.
HUGS.
Vicki

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful! I love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabe's Challenge.

Jennifer

Mel said...

OMG this is amazing!
You are so talented! I really gotta try doing stuff like this, eh will maybe not hee!
Hugs Melly xxx

Eiglas said...

Your alcohol ink and distressing skills are impressive Vix! Great card and fab images!
Hugs,
Ei
x