Sunday 2 May 2010

Less than a week to go!

Till PORT SUNNY woo hoo!! You may wonder why I get so excited, well its my only 2 days off I get a YEAR. I do love my little monsters but I do provide care from 7am till about 9pm when they give in and they both sleep in with me so I'm never ever without one or both so Port Sunny is my day of complete freedom, no wonder I get giddy :D

This below is such a RARE moment as they fight like cat and dog (Eefie has nicked his sisters dummy too!) 1, 2, 3 ahhhhhhh :)
I did however get an EXTRA play day last weekend when I got day release to go up to The Stampman's shop and let me tell you if you've never been make a date and GO especially on demo days, its soooo worth the trip. There is so much stuff in there that you might miss on the site and they now have a whole room packed full of sales items. For example they had bags of wooden stamps (about 5-6 a bag) for 5 quid! They are really high quality branded stamps too. A couple of the bags had hero arts wildflowers in and I think I paid about 7 quid each for mine and I've battered them as they're lovely stamps. Items in that room are only available to visitors to the shop so as I said if you live close enough its worth it! Its an hour and a half away for me but I'd certainly go again.

I also got to meet Tracey Coates and my teamies Michelle and Debbie. Debbie recognised me straight away coz of my freaky hair :D I also did my first demo or two so if you were there thanks for your patience lol! I know what to do next time (plan!) Thanks for a lovely day and hospitality and good supply of Gold Blend (how did you know that was my tipple lol!)

I even got a picture of The Stampman himself ooooh but I'm not showing as he's like Charlie from Charlies Angels says Mrs Stampman, everybody knows him but he's never seen :D

As its Port Sunny next week I also go a bit mad trading ATCs so have been making a wide variety to trade outside about 1pm. These ones below and more in progress will be around the stampman stall somewhere, feel free to take one, leave me one of yours if you have any but not necessary :) Remember to put your blog/email addy on and I'll pop over and say fankoo!

Hope to see you there and come say hello, you'll even see Mr Stampman too!

This one is made with the Starburst Fairies plate using distress inks, stickles and a gold mica spray.

This one is from the Alluring Ladies plate and is just the perfect ATC size again using distress inks and gold mica. The backing card I made with adirondack clour wash sprays.
This one is from the Artistic Elements plate and is embossed with moonglow midnight sapphire (same colour as my hair lol!) with 2 of the new distress inks (spun sugar and chipped sapphire) I've added ranger crackle accents to the centre of the heart.


Also pop over to my teamie Debbie's Blog for some fab candy! She's offering gorgeous Hero Arts stamps and fab designer papers, pop over to enter!

11 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Seriously cute kiddies. I love your atc's especially the fairy silhouette ones. Have a fab time, enjoy your bit of "me" time. x

Sarah said...

Fab work Vix, never been to Port Sunlight, may try to go to the one later in year. Will have to save up first as I went Aintree last week.

That photo is adorable.

Sarah x

Debbie Dolphin said...

fab atc's vix love all of them.
love debbie xxx

Juls said...

wow such a gorgeously stunning collection of ATC's! Hugs Juls

Josephine said...

Hope you have a lovely time at Port Sunny. Too far away for me, though, as is Stampman. I wish there was a local craft place here, but all we've got is Hobbycraft.

Love the ATCs. I'm always impressed you can do so much in such a small format.

Teresa said...

Hello Vix the Atc's are stunning my fav. is the fairies, just look at your little angels they are beautiful.
luv Teresa xx

Dotpat said...

You beat me to it Vix am just gonna post some of my ATC's I have made for PS. Love the picture of your little Angels

Tracey Coates said...

Beautiful babies!!!!!!

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Have a good day at Port Sunlight...come and see me on CaroLines stand.

Kim x said...

Hi Vixs, like you I'm counting the days till Port Sunny.
We have to get together for a few minutes at least. See you there love Kimx

Crafteezee said...

They look like butter wouldn't melt, bless them! God you do have your hands full,dont know how you get so much done.

That's alot of ATC's, I've never done one of these. Yours look fab, and all that playing with inks, luverly!

Remember me whilst your there!

Hugs Tracy x