Tuesday 16 June 2009

Truly Scrumptious challenge 9

This one is for the truly scrumptious challenge 9 sketch.

The image is a stamp of hydrangeas which has been stamped on alcohol ink, the leaves were stamped again on green and decoupaged. The flowerpot is moonshadow ink so is brown and purple depending on the light. The background circle is starburst stains in a peachy and purple and I used the birthday cuttlebug embossing folder. Stamped the greeting using various stamps and the birthday tag is one of the woodware staples (which I save for best!)

I didn't put a separate flower as per the sketch as I thought the flowery panel with the 2 white flowers at top would suffice and any more on the card would overload it :)

Papers are DCWV and I believe do crafts/papermania.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is lovely Vix. I love your pot of flowers and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Heather said...

Fabulous card Vix, gorgeous colours and papers. The image is fantastic and so beautifully done.
Thanks so much for joining us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Dawn said...

Hiya
Wow I love this - so beautiful and that flower pot is gorgeous..

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn