Tuesday 30 June 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 10

This one is for the Truly Scrumptious challenge #10



The background paper is DCWV pocket full of posies and the blue is starburst stains and cuttlebug embossed. The blue on the dress I did as a varigated light to dark blue by going over a few times and the orange is a yellow copic then I picked up some red on the tip of the yellow and blended it in so it looks like fire :) I thought the choice of colours suited an afro carribean feel so I did the gorjuss girl to match.

The flower also started as white but its coloured with copics using the same technique I used for the top of the dress and I coloured the blue flower with copics also to match.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is lovely Vix, such gorgeous bright colours. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge

Dawn said...

Great card for our sketch


Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Mina said...

fabulous card Vix...I love the afro caribean theme great idea...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge

Mina xxx

Michele Roos said...

Oh what a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x