Wednesday 7 May 2008

Seriously GRUMPY!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO peeved! Less than 2 weeks ago I went shopping and bought 6 magnums, 3 mint choc ice lollies and 3 fruit and nut ice lollies. I havent had ONE of them. Stacey & Boo have had them except a couple of magnums which I dont like so 2 days ago I bought myself 3 Wall's Feasts which are my favs. I had one a couple of days ago and just gone to the freezer to get another as its 50 million degrees outside and oh what a surprise they seem to have evaporated into thin air!!
If anybody sees my feast please let me know! They are depriving poor Molly Moo of her chocolate fix!
*Editted to add that I asked my darling daughter where MY Wall's feasts were, oh yes she had one yesterday and gave her friend one too!!!! Cheeky bint!

2 comments:

Annapurna said...

Sorry to hear your treats are missing. My DH does that to DS. Other way around :-)

Tracy K said...

Don't they drive you mad. My three do it to me all the time. It's only ever when it's really hot that I fancy one but I'm always too late by then.