Thursday 22 May 2008

3 new Magnolias

First up a new ATC (1 of 2). The background shows up quite nice in the pic, its moonglow starburst stains. Then I've watercoloured the image background using marvy ink & starburst stains and added flowersoft. The Tilda is watercoloured with ranger distress inks.



Next is a very glittery Party Tilda. Everything on it shimmers, the blouse and shoes are coloured with sakura stardust pen in clear. The blue background is starburst stains and its mounted on holographic silver. The letters are brilliance ink in red and I went over the top with stickles glitter glue in stardust :)



With this Tilda I stamped the image out again onto the same paper as the backing paper, cut the blouse out and glued it over the top of the watercoloured image.


Last but not least, the background is cuttlebug and I've run over it with starburst stains. Then I've stamped Tilda onto watercolour paper, masked it and stamped the fence behind. Its watercoloured with ranger distress inks.


7 comments:

Melissia said...

These are darling. I especially like the party Tilda card!

Annapurna said...

lovely cards. Especially the masking and the paper piecing of the dress are perfect.

Liz said...

Aw these are so cute! I love the ATC most of all, great perspective and the flowersoft looks amazing :)

Liz x

Carol said...

You've been busy luv 'em all

Jami said...

I love your cards, they are so cute.

Sarah said...

These are fantastic!! I love them all, they're so cute!!
xx :0)

simplyfairies said...

Stunning creations......