Sunday 13 April 2008

Recent Magnolia creations

I've made quite a few cards lately but not had time to upload. Time, now there's something I could do with a LOT more of, couldnt we all!

Lets start with this one. I'm doing sketch challenges on our yahoo group and this was my effort. More mojo the better eh :) Its a Magnolia (quell surprise!) and is tilda in the rain. I've used various types of flowers, crystals & buttons. Quite happy with this one!


Next is the same stamp but I did this for the monodramatic swap on our group hense why its all pink!

And again the same stamp but I wanted to project a really bright card, a contrast to the stamp as the message was that life can rain sometimes but sunshine will always come :)

This one's a shaker! I cant do shakers so avoid them but thought I'd have another go and it appears to have got there in one piece lol!



And finally this is for the Embossibilities swap (dry embossing) I used the cuttlebug divine swirls on the bottom 2/3rds (DCWV pocket full of posies paper) and the large flower is a bazzil bling :)







1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Awwwwww...those are all so cute and adorable! Awesome job!