Saturday 9 July 2011

Windchime

Evening all!  Back from camping, kids had a great time and I caught up wth my old mucker Loopy over on Barry Island, lovely hot day wth nice sea breeze too, fabulous!  Here's Miss Mookins with every kids favourite beach accessory!
Lovely warm water that day too :)

And yes Carol I made Boerewors lol!


I've got a windchime to share with you today :)  Saw one over on Elana's blog and had to have a try!  I got a long windchime off ebay with about 20 chimes on so I can make several out of it.  I contructed it with tiger wire and beads running through the centre of the doiley (2 stuck back to back)  The image I used is Petal Melody coloured with promarkers, added flowers to frame her and 5 chimes and punched some butterflies out of various sparkly card and stuck them onto the wires.

Hope you like and thanks for looking!

Would like to enter into...

Bearly Mine - Anything goes
Charisma - All about flowers
Stamps r us - There was a little girl
Gingerloft - beads
Bling it on - anything goes (flowers are glittered, beads are ab coated and some super bling swarovski)
Creative craft - blossoms


11 comments:

Carol said...

ROFL Vix!!! Thanx for sharing the boerewors with me hehe. Hope you guys enjoyed it, I'm jealous! Also jealous that you were at the seaside but happy to hear you had a good time. Luv your windchime Hun, you're just so talented. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Jackie said...

OOOH I love this... totally gorgeous.. (off to look see at instructions :)... Really beautiful Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this time. hugs Jackie x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Vix, what a stunning windchime. I love the image and colour scheme and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Carol L said...

Your win chimes are fabulous! I love how you colored the image, and your children look delightfully happy playing on the beach :)
Thanks for playing along with Stamps R Us!

Cards By MI said...

Such wonderful project! Absolutly smashing! Thanks for joining us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Donna said...

Wow Vix, this is beautiful and so prettily embellished...my daughter would love this its so pretty and girly :) Donna x

sandra's crafty corner said...

stunning hun, love that chime an i soo want one just like it lol
thanks for sharing with us at creative craft challenges and the best of luck,
hugs sandra DT

Loopygigglebuns said...

Hi hon. was awesome to catch up with you. The kids are growing so fast, it was good to see them enjoying the water.I realised the next day I had not used sunscreen.
The wind chime is stunning, thanks for sharing new ways to craft.

Elke said...

That is such a fantastic idea and you made it look absolutely stunning.

Thanks for joining us over at CCC, good luck.

Elke XX

Grenouille Greetings said...

WOW - very clever idea and so beautifully executed! Delightful! Hugs, Lesley

Debs said...

WOW Vix..another stunning creation..totally fabulous as always :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On and goodluck..hugs Debs x