Saturday 6 November 2010

New Design Team & Challenge


News ths week is that I've been invited to join the brand new Bearly Mine Design Team which will also be starting up a challenge blog from January 2011!  I've been using Donna's papers for about a year or so now and they really are fabulous.  If you've never seen Bearly Mine papers go check out the shop blog which also has probably the best freebies available and a huge selection of packs and CD's to buy.  I absolutely love them as there's always something 'just right'

Donna's taken on a bunch of new ladies and the lucky ones are...

  Vix
Watch out for the new challenge blog starting January!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Well done Vix - knew I would find your name on this DT list!! Go get em, Sheila:)X

Tracey said...

Congrats on the new DT Vix :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lisa said...

Oooh, congrats on the new DT!!!!

Cor* said...

Congrats Vix. You're gonna be an asset for sure!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Hallo,
congratulation and nice to meet you.....

Hugs
Judith aka Bella

Jane said...

Visit my bloglet...I come bearing gifts ! xx