Saturday 1 October 2016

Crafts and Me challenge - World cardmaking day

Hellooooo!  We have a new challenge starting on Crafts and Me and to celebrate World Card Making Day today its simply to make a card, any card!

For this I'm using a stamp by Sara Burrier called Praying Puppy which is in the Crafts & Me store. I've coloured with pencils, added distress ink to the sides and gold paint dabber.  I'm using new toys with this one, I got glow in the dark paints and been having a bit of fun!  There are also tons of new Hannah Lynn digi's in the store, many halloween themed so I'm off to go play with them and my paint!
Paints are from Killabitzzz who do a really good quality paint unlike some of the other brands which have poor results or damage your work.
I'll try and get a better daylight pic but weather is so miserable at the moment!


In the dark :)



I've also been having more of a play recently as when we go away to the boat its difficult to take pens so I've opted lately for pencils and have got a thing for Kraft card.  This is another new Sara Burrier rubber stamp called Country Bumpkin, was really pleased how the skin tones turned out.


I'd like to enter into 

Fussy & Fancy - My favourite things (Kraft card, pencils and glow in the dark paint!)



1 comment:

Juls said...

Amazing colouring xx