Sunday 4 October 2015

Halloween at Crafts and Me

Hello!!!  I'm back again with a new creation for Crafts & Me Halloween Challenge.  For this I went with monochrome and chose Elainia by Hannah Lynn who is a cute little Vampire.  I thought I had some black flowers but a rummage through my stash and I have everything but black!  I did find these Cala Lilies though which I thought went well with the theme (I think it could also be used as a gothy birthday card)
I've coloured with promarkers in cool greys.  For the hair which you might find a bit scary from the stamp I just flicked lines ending in black (use a fine nib or a tria marker for the extra fine lines)
The face and skin I used the blender, cool grey 1, 2 and 3.

The background papers are Crafts and Me Floral Fantasy Monotone.  I mounted on a shimmer white card and some black/violet core'denations card which is a black card stock you scratch the top layer off to reveal the colour "core" in this case a violet.  I've added some white pearls and mirror squares.




I'd like to enter into...

Creatalicious - Halloween
Crafts Galore Encore - Halloween
Noor! Designs UK - Halloween
Crafting with dragonflies - Anything goes
Hiding in my craft room - Monochromatic
Crafty Calender - Halloween
CraftyCatz - Fantasy/Fairy
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Halloween
Simply Papercraft - Anything goes
Stempelsonne Challenge - Anything goes
Clear it out - Anything goes (cala lilies must be 10 years old!)


13 comments:

Sue said...

I love this! the colouring is great and thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J xxx

carol said...

ooh this is a fabulous card, love your design, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ

Claudia said...

Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

LG, Claudia

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Susan Hogan said...

Great job with the colouring. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Jackie C said...

Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, love the colours, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Karen Letchworth said...

Great project. Thanks for sharing with us.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card. You did a fantastic job coloring! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

Melanie said...

A wonderful Halloween card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

Laurie HIMCR said...

This is sooo beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Crafteezee said...

Awww your back at Crafts and Me and I love the image you chosen and the monotones. The lillies look great although I'm sure you must have some ink of sorts in your drawers to make flowers black, lol.
Love it Vix and thanks for sharing at Noor Design UK.
Tracy x

Owner of NoorDesignUK online shop

Noor Design Uk Blog

Personal Blog Crafteezee

Jo said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the colour, the flowers.......love it all! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt