Sunday 15 March 2015

Serenity


Evening all.  Hope all the mummies out there have had a nice relaxing day.  We spent last night on Boo's new boat Amanzi (Zulu for Water) and first time the kids have slept over on a boat.  T'was very comfy indeed, you could not tell we were on a boat at all, we call it the Boatervan!
Can't wait for some summer adventures now :)

I have one to share tonight then off to do more scribbling and CV writing.  This one is Hearts on Bench by Robin Pushay which I've actually done in pencils!  Not like me I know but thought I'd have a go!  I did feel that doing her dress in orange made her look a bit naked from a distance so I added some spots with the molotow pen and job done ;)

I had a rummage through my peel offs (another shock horror from me!) and found this one I must have had for about 10 years lol!  See never throw anything away you never know when it will come in useful!

Hope you like and please do pop by Crafts and Me as there are some fantastic new artists there including Robin Pushay, Hannah Lynn, Jeremiah Ketner, The East Wind and Sara Burrier or the Crafts and Me Facebook group as there's a freebie to be had there at the mo!




This is our Molly and I on Amanzi with our new friend Timmy the Swan.  Molly must have called him a goose 20 times!  He introduced himself yesterday when I was loading the boat and trying to step off the dock to the boat by hissing at me!  He's chilled out a bit now :)




I'd like to enter my card into

Allsorts - Flowers & Pearls
Crazy for challenges - Bring on the bling
Fairy Tale - Flower Power
Fab n Funky - Focus on image
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ribbon & Bows

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card x

brenda said...

A delightful card for our Flowers and Pearls theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Alison said...

Love the "relaxed" image - I wish I felt like that!! Gorgeous colour combo and embellies too. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Fab'n Funky this week.
Alison x

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

coops said...

so stunning vix.gorgeous design and colours and i love the beautiful image :D

xx coops xx

Milka Gubo said...

Beautiful card!! :-D
Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT

Bianca said...

You have made such a lovely project. This is really so pritty and I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge.
XX Bianca

PS.: Today our new challenge started and we have a lovely little blog hop too. We would be happy if you like to join in.