** Letraset are offering 2 x stamping kits **
** Whiff of joy stamps are offering a Nora & Ben “forever friends” stamp **
** Some Odd Girl stamps are offering 3 digis of winner’s choice **
** Crafty Emma’s store is offering a £15.00 voucher for her online store **
** Bearly Mine Designs are offering 4 digis of winner’s choice **
** The Emerald Faerie Garden are offering 4 digi images of winner’s choice **
** Joanna Sheen are offering a £10.00 voucher to their online store **
** Pink Gem Designs are offering 2 digis of winner’s choice **
Wowzers hey! How fab are they?!
For this I used items from some of the sponsors - Promarkers of course by Letraset! I have also used a new digi by The Emerald Faerie Garden called Willy & Mia, I went for this as its 2 faeries and I did a reflection for another '2' along with 2 flowers and pearls. The paper I used is by Bearly Mine Designs from the designer extremes 3 cd.
Would like to enter into...
Make it colorful - Water scene
Totally Gorjuss - Water
One stop craft - Fairytales
Emerald Faeries - Anything goes
For those that asked how to do the reflection, basically if you're famliar with picture editting software like paint shop pro then do this adding new layers each time...
1. Make a copy and flip
2. Reduce the visibility of the flipped image to about 70% so it prints grey not black
3. New layer and add either a straight or draw a curved waterline
4. Print then colour same as main image using a lighter hand
5. Take blender pen and colour right over it to reduce colour
6. optional - colour over with a white coloursoft/prisma pencil