Thought I'd use a couple I made quite recently. First one is a sugar nellie coloured with distress ink and versamagic. I then edged the oval with a wet brush and ran broken china distress ink round it.
My 2nd entry is also a sugar nellie and it is coloured with distress inks (tattered rose, vintage photo, brushed corduroy and antique linen) Flowers are coloured with sakura stardust in pink. Daisy's top and patch are stamped on the same paper I mounted the image on and cut out and the buttons are clear and I have glued them to the stripy paper also used for layering which is again used on the chipboard tag top right. I added some brown and pink beads and a made with love charm.