We are doing something a little different for Challenge # 13 at The Stampman. Last year we held our first awards event, the awards were for proudly presenting your best/favourite crafting project you feel you made during the year. We are going to hold it again this year but we are linking it with our fortnightly Challenge.
We would like you to join in the challenge, which is to show us your best/favourite project of 2010. The award blinkie is just a nice random award for anyone that joins in. Display your award blinkie on your sidebar with a link back to The Stampman challenge Blog.
The most important part of this is that we would like you all to have fun and enjoy taking time to look back on your crafting over the last year, so pick something you have made that you are particularly proud of and feel was your best/favourite work of 2010.
As part of the challenge we are hosting a Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from the lovely Janet, if not jump back to the start of the hop HERE.
Here's my favourite Stampman project for 2010 which is The Look stamp from Tracey Coates' Alluring ladies set which was stamped on sticky back canvas and coloured with promarkers.
The next blog on the hop is MICHELLE and I guess you'll be wanting a letter or two from me? That would be.... P and I have an extra one which is A Don't forget to leave me a quick comment :)
A quick reminder what you need to do to play on this hop!
- Join in the actual challenge with your best/favourite projected linked with Inlinkz here
- Follow your way around the blog hop collecting all the letters you will find on each blog. Write these down then work out the answer when the hop is finished.
- Leave a comment on ALL the blogs you visit in the blog hop
- Post our event blinkie onto your blogs or a post about the event with your best/favourite project
- Take your award blinkie with pride
- Email the answer to: email@example.com by 9pm (GMT) on Thursday 13th January 2011. Please put bloghop answer as the title