Tuesday, 26 October 2010

I'm dreaming of a pink christmas!

Waaaaahooooooo!!!!  My broadband has been down and I'd made this card specially for a number of challenges the main one being Passion for Promarkers as they asked for PINK and white christmas and I dont make many xmas cards *but* hey when I'm asked for pink xmas I'm not gonna say no!

Anyway I finished this yesterday morning with a view to blog after the kids went bed but oh no the broadband went down aaaaargh!  Never one to let a little thng like that stand in my way plus the fact I have a blackberry I emailled my entry in and I've won top prize (1st time ever!) AND Top 5 which is 2 weeks running and my 5th time which I'm sooooooo chuffed about as I do put so much time into the colouring :)  Thank You girls!

So here she is, blogged a day late!

Image is the new gorgeous Hannah Lynn stamp from Crafts & Me called Winter Green Wishes coloured with promarkers and I've used a clear sakura stardust pen on the white bits and edged with distress ink.  Fab little sentiment tag is from Stamping All Day, they do so many fab little text stamps which suit all the fairies, fantasy and princess/tilda type cards and always great service from Nicky.  If you've never seen them before go for a visit, I love their text stamps :D

Flowers are from Wild Orchid, I buy them all in white and spray or colour them.  These ones are done in my new toy which is one of the cosmic shimmers called Angel Mist which is an iridescent pink Mmmmmm!  Have added faux pink stitching and have gone round the main DP with glamour dust.  Added some buttons, AB coated hot pink crystals and clear AB crystals.  Papers are all from one of the Daisy & Dandilion xmas paper packs which I bought locally the other day, I went in and asked for Pink Christmas and they found these for me :)

Entering into

Passion for Promarkers (Emailled in) - Pink & White Xmas
Wild Orchid Challenges - Pastels
Crafting Life's Pieces - Sketch
Stamp Insanity - PINK!
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
Crafty Emma's - Buttons & Bows
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Pink & Pink Ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness




24 comments:

Crafteezee said...

She's gorgeous Vix. Love all the pinks. How can a girl say no to a challenge like that! Hugs Tracy x

meeshka said...

WOWZERS! This is just gorgeous, Vix. It's perfect in every way!

Meesh. xx

Julie said...

Hi Vicky - So glad you managed to get this through to PFP in time!! It's an absolute stunner and beautifully coloured!! Well done on your wins!!! Juliexx

Sarah Anderson said...

How fantastic!!!! Congratulations Vix,very well deserved I have to say :) - gorgeous, gorgeous card :) Well done you xx

Dianascarlett said...

Love it!)

CraftyC said...

Hello Vix, wow what a fantastic card. Its beautiful and wonderful colours. Just read on your sidebar you have aspbergers. My son also has this condition. Looks like you found your talent and I bet your addicted to crafting. Thanks for joining us this week at the CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Miesje said...

Oh my gosh - this is so cute! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Lisa said...

what a stunning beauty!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Lau W said...

Wow ! Christmas in Pink ! Love your card very much !
xxx

Jane said...

This is a Winner! It's gorgeous!!

Juls said...

another card that is completley out of this world!!!! I am always blown away by your talent!!!!! Love the gorgeous soft pinks, truley gorgeous and magical!! Hugs Juls

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, stunning image. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

rosalien said...

This is gorgous. Just love it. :) thanks for joining StampInsanity.

Rosalien

Jack said...

Fabulous!!!

Kat said...

this is stunning Vix. I love her hair! Good think you got it through to PfP in time. Congrats on your win. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx

KC said...

I love the colors! Thanks for sharing you’re pink with us at StampInsanity.

Vicky said...

WOWZERRRRSSSSS Vicky this is toally gorgeous congrats on your win & Top 5 over at PFP you totally deserve it with this card. Love the image & papers, its all awesome.
Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges this week hope to see you again.

Hugs Vicky xx

Carrie said...

Ohhh how pretty is this!! stunning image xx
Thanks for playing with us at CES xxxx

Chelsea said...

Hi Vix, this is stunningly gorgeous! I love the light teal with the soft pink...wow! Your take on the Sketch is so beautiful.
Love,
Chelsea

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card! :))
Thanks for playing along with us at the CLP challenge blog in October!

Hugs, Hege

Sassylassy said...

Stunning Stunning Stunning! Your colouring on this fabulous image is amazing. I love everything about it. Thank you for joining us for this months sketch challenge at CLP.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP Designer

stephanne said...

Holy moly, this is incredible, LOVE the pink and gorgeous details and you have taken that image to another level with your brilliant colouring!! Thanks so much for joining us at CLP monthly sketches!!
hugs, stephanne

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Aww, she's so beautiful Vix! Congratulations on your win at Passion for Promarkers. It's well deserved! Thanks for using our sketch at CLP. :)

Cheers,
Susan