Followers

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Gems and Sparkle at Crafts & Me

Its challenge time over at Crafts & Me and this fortnight it is Gems & Sparkle.

I have used one of Kraftin Kimmie stamps called Cordelia which you can get in the UK from Crafts and Me here.

She's coloured with promarkers and I've added highlights with a quickie glue pen and ultra fine glitter on the tail and glamour dust on the bikini and clam shells. I drew in some bubbles and coloured with a sakura stardust clear pen and added random iridescent gems and also onto the fishes eyes. Blue DP is a printout from bearly mine designs (desgner extreme 3)

Would like to also enter into...

I Love Promarkers - Myth & Magic

Wild Orchid - Make it sparkle (2)





11 comments:

Glennis said...

that is so gorgeous

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card, fab image, lush colours & the layout looks ace xx Lizzy xx :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous Vix, love these colours and the image is great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Jane said...

Now this is excellent...love those fish passing by! XX

Julie said...

This is beautiful Vix, I love that image and the fish. Fab colouring too, perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Julie x

Vicky said...

Hi Vicky this is gorgeous, I love all of it especially your colouring. Its awesome!!
Hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

Stunning, Vix. Absolutely love it. Just up your street this challenge. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

katesacraftybugger said...

simply stunning ! thanks for joining us at I♥ promarkers this week -Kate

My name is Wynneth said...

I love that mermaid image and your whole card layout and colouring is fabulous :O) Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lin said...

Another stunner. Where do you find the time and the inspiration. Amazing.

Lin xx

crafty amy said...

This is so sparkley and gorgeous! I LOVE the way you have done her tail :D
Hugs

Amy xx